The safety and health of our patients, doctors and staff is our utmost concern. To mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus in our community, we will observe and practice all necessary and recommended precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
When making an appointment, you will receive an email and text reminders one week and 3 days prior to your eye exam date. It is IMPORTANT that you CONFIRM by text/email/call. Any unconfirmed appointment is subject to cancellation to accommodate current higher demand for eye exams.
- Appointments are scheduled every 40 minutes (instead of every 20 minutes) to allow plenty of time for your eye exam and for you to browse glasses while maintaining proper social distancing and hygiene protocols
- Only patients will be allowed in the office. Minors, elderly or patients needing a translator can be accompanied by one companion, parent or guardian. All others should have their family or friends wait outside.
- The city of Irvine requires that everyone wears face masks during your visit
- The doctor will be wearing protective eyewear and gloves during your eye exam
- Larger slit lamp breadth shield has been installed
- All equipment and counter areas are disinfected in-between patients
- Chairs in the waiting area have been placed at least 6 feet apart
We kindly ask that any patients with a temperature over 99.5°F, who has been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days or who’s showing COVID-19 symptoms to reschedule their appointment to a later date.
Safe Shopping Guidelines
- Please place any frames you touch or try on in the tray provided so that our retail staff can actively disinfect after your visit and in-between patients